Linked Events

• Lexington Swap Meet *cancelled*: November 14, 2020

Author Topic: Lexington Model Airplane Club Swap Meet, Sat 11/14 @ 9am, Lexington, KY  (Read 394 times)

Offline Chuck Baker

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Approval Rating: 8
  • I just love to fly RC
The Covid 19 virus is adding a new twist to this years Swap Meet. I have canvassed most of the Sellers from last year and found that there is a strong interest in attending this year's Swap Meet. I think that there is a pent up demand to attend a Swap Meet and to sell their items. There should be good buying opportunities. We are implementing health measures to have a safe Swap Meet. Everyone will be required to wear a face covering, the temperature of the Sellers will be measured and must be acceptable, we will strive for proper social distancing, and hand sanitizer will be available throughout. Let's stay SAFE.

We are in the same location as the last eight years. We are very happy with the facility. Buyers should get there early, 9:00 am, for the best buys. Sellers cans start their setup at 8:00 am. We have a large number of tables. Get you reservation in early because we sold out last year. The facility is a bingo hall and has a food grill service that will be cooking hot breakfast and lunch.

Please contact me if you have any questions.
Thanks for your support, 

Joe W. Woods, Chairman, LMAC Swap Meet
Phone 859-312-4868
« Last Edit: November 13, 2020, 06:43:59 PM by Chuck Baker »

Offline Chuck Baker

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Approval Rating: 8
  • I just love to fly RC
Re: Lexington Model Airplane Club Swap Meet, Sat 11/14 @ 9am, Lexington, KY
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2020, 06:43:43 PM »
Event Cancelled per their website - https://www.lmacky.org/

Due to COVID 19 virus increased numbers the Swap Meet has been Canceled Which was scheduled for
Saturday, November 14

​Thanks LMAC Board Members.