Linked Events

• Ticket Fly #1: June 07, 2020

Author Topic: Indy RC South, Ticket Fly #1, Sun 6/7 @ 2-4pm, Greenwood, IN  (Read 785 times)

Offline Chuck Baker

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Approval Rating: 8
  • I just love to fly RC
Indy RC South, Ticket Fly #1, Sun 6/7 @ 2-4pm, Greenwood, IN
« on: February 12, 2020, 02:59:04 PM »
Event open to anyone with current AMA
Spectators can watch for free

This will be our first event during this COVID-19 adventure, so we will be practicing social distancing. Masks will not be required, but we are encouraging folks to wear one if you're going to be within 6' of others. I am planning to wear one myself.

We will be doing the 50/50 Ticket Fly a little bit differently this time to reduce common touch points. When you arrive, I will add you to the list of participants and put your 10 tickets in the bin for your $10 entry fee. We will have a container for you to put your entry fee into. Please try to bring correct change.

Each time you make a normal flight, let me know and I will record it and put another ticket in the drawing for you. At the end of the event, I will draw one lucky winner that will end up with 1/2 of the total entry fees.

We will not have concessions at this event, due to the current situation, so please bring your own.

We do not have trash receptacles at the field, so please take your own trash with you when you leave.

Directions:
From I-65 (exit 97) Worthsville Rd, head East for 1 mile and look for the red gate on your left.

Hope to see you there!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 06:07:50 PM by Chuck Baker »

Offline Chuck Baker

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Approval Rating: 8
  • I just love to fly RC
Re: Indy RC South, Ticket Fly #1, Sun 6/7 @ 2-4pm, Greenwood, IN
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 11:31:09 PM »
For those that don't do Facebook, here is a link to the photos Rick Taylor took at our recent Ticket Fly #1!
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Vu9MV-m-bRDP70Y1Jute8cs4IXu8cqYJ?usp=sharing

Thanks Rick!!!  :)