Linked Events

• Fall Picnic & Fly-In: September 29, 2018

Author Topic: Indy RC South, Fall Picnic & Fly-In, Sat 9/29 @ 5pm, Greenwood, IN  (Read 705 times)

Offline Chuck Baker

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Approval Rating: 8
  • I just love to fly RC
Saturday, Sept. 27th , is our club picnic at 5 pm.  The forecast is looking real good so bring food and airplanes.  Flying before we eat and afterwards.  How about some night flying?  I will be bringing my Bixler. 

The Club is providing the meat, buns and drinks.  Everyone is asked to bring a side dish of some kind and dessert.  At the spring picnic we were short on side dishes and had way too many chips.  I hope we all can do better this time, myself included.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. 

Rick Taylor
TAYLOR-RICK@sbcglobal.net
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 09:30:19 AM by Chuck Baker »

Offline Chuck Baker

• Administrator
  • Captain
  • Approval Rating: 8
  • I just love to fly RC
Re: Indy RC South, Fall Picnic & Fly-In, Sat 9/29 @ 5pm, Greenwood, IN
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 10:29:19 PM »
For those who attended the picnic and for those who could not make it, we had a very good turnout with cool temperatures and very little wind.  There was a bonfire and night flying once it was dark. 

Thank you to all who attended and for bringing a nice variety of food and desserts.  Charles Cherry, as usual, did a great job with the supplying of burgers and hot dogs with all the trimmings plus drinks, eating utensils and more.  Charles also did the grilling and received many complements.  I hope he found the car keys he discovered were missing.  Many of us were involved in the search well after dark.  A second key was acquired but did not arrive until after I left.

Rick Taylor